Have you ever wondered why your hair seems to be battling with the loss of shine? This might seem like a simplistic question, but actually, there is a lot of science behind it. Damage from chemicals used in coloring treatments and other hair products can cause damage to your slightly moist, damp locks and still make them appear dull so it is best to visit a vegan cruelty free hair salon Alderwood.
In order to get shiny hair, you need to first understand how hair works. Hair is made up mostly of protein, which gives it strength and flexibility. When heat is applied to dry hair, the cuticle cells begin to open which allows the product in your conditioner to penetrate deeper into the shaft and further moisturize your strands.
Looking for a change? Looking for healthy hair? Here’s how I went from dry hair to shiny, hydrated hair.
- Use an egg. It may sound strange, but an egg can do wonders for your hair. The yolk nourishes your hair by adding moisture so that it doesn’t look dull. The white clarifies your hair by helping to remove any buildup. The egg also has protein in it, which strengthens your hair. The result is hair that looks very shiny after just one treatment.
- After washing your hair, mix apple cider vinegar and water together and pour it on your scalp. Let the solution sit for one to two minutes at least, but you can let it sit for up to ten minutes before rinsing. It works by flattening your hair’s cuticle which in turn, makes your hair look shinier.
- The best way to keep your hair healthy and shiny is to wash it twice a week. But if you have dry hair, this is not always an option. Dry hair needs moisture and nourishment, but too much washing can dry it. So what’s the solution? Try using conditioner after shampooing and conditioning your hair with a deep-conditioning treatment once or twice per month.
- If getting a massage gives you an inner glow, that shines through to your hair, too! There’s a reason why expert stylists massage shampoo into your scalp. Besides relieving stress, which has hair growth benefits, scalp massages can make your hair thicker, healthier, and of course, shinier!
- Get a deep conditioning treatment
If you have dry hair, then it’s time to invest in a deep conditioning treatment that will leave your hair silky smooth! It’s best to choose one that is formulated for dry hair and scalp as it will work best. You can also use volumizing mousse or leave-in conditioner before blow drying your hair straight or curly as these products help to add volume and thickness to your natural curls or waves.
- Use heat protectant products
If you don’t want your hair damaged by heat styling tools, then use heat protectant products like heat styling spray or leave-in conditioner before you style your hair straight or curly with flat irons, curling irons or blow dryers.
Shiny hair doesn’t happen overnight, but it’s definitely something worth working for. And with a good routine in place, shiny hair should become your natural look in time!
Shiny hair is something that most people aspire to have. It’s the epitome of healthy hair, and it can be tough to achieve if you don’t have the right routine in place. But with a little effort, shiny hair can definitely be yours. One of the best ways to get shiny hair is to hydrate your locks regularly. This can be done at home with a good conditioner, or you can treat yourself to a professional hair hydration treatment Alderwood at a salon. Either way, hydrated hair is essential for achieving a healthy, polished look. In addition to hair hydration treatment Alderwood, regular trims are also key for preventing split ends and keeping your hair looking its best. If you’re not sure where to start, we recommend visiting a studio hair salon Alderwood like ours. We offer vegan and cruelty-free services that will leave your hair looking and feeling amazing. So if you’re ready to achieve shiny, healthy hair, we’re here to help!
Visit our studio hair salon in Alderwood, Tianna Styles’- Organic Hair Studio, our stylists are experts in the art of hydration treatment and will give you beautiful, natural-looking, shiny hair. Give us a call today at (833) 681-2400 to book an appointment! You can also personally visit us at 18205 Alderwood Mall Parkway Ste 104 Lynnwood WA 98037.
GMB LINK: https://goo.gl/maps/S1RfJ2CFKAbKtsTp6