Getting ready for a big event doesn’t have to be stressful. At Alderwood organic hair salon, we make it easy.
So what makes us so special?
Our products are all-organic, made with ingredients that are safe for both the environment and your hair. But this doesn’t mean we sacrifice quality: our shampoos and conditioners feel silky smooth on your scalp, and they’ll keep your hair feeling clean and bouncy all day (and night) long. We also use only natural ingredients like rosemary, tea tree oil, and honey in our color treatments—and we never use ammonia or bleaching agents. This means that if you decide to add a little color to your ‘do, it won’t damage your hair or leave it looking or feeling dry.
With a few simple tips and tricks, your style will stay fresh throughout the night no matter what! Here are tips from our natural hair stylist Alderwood:
- First, cleanse with a gentle shampoo to remove any build-up in your hair; do not use anything that will strip it of its natural oils or color.
- Second, apply conditioner from mid-shaft down through ends—avoid putting any on roots.
- Thirdly, use a leave-in cream product that is free of sulfates and parabens while damp. This will help protect against heat damage when styling!
- Fourthly, let your hair air dry for about 10 minutes before using any heat tools on it.
- Fifthly, use hot rollers or curling wand from root to tip to create curls (we recommend an organic one!). The key is making sure each section wraps around itself at least once before releasing the heat source—this ensures maximum hold time because there won’t be any gaps between strands where moisture can escape!
- Sixthly, if you want smooth waves rather than tight curls then skip step five and simply blow dry straight with a diffuser attachment on medium heat instead;
We know that when it comes to looking great for an event, time is of the essence: so come see us at Alderwood Organic Hair Salon today!
Our professional natural hair stylist is here to help you find the cut that’s just right for your special occasion—whether you’re looking for the perfect updo for your cousin’s wedding or want to keep your look fresh and casual for prom, we’ve got you covered.
We also offer a variety of styling services, from highlights to permanent waves—all with our commitment to natural and organic products. We are one of the natural curly hair salons at Alderwood and we use organic hair color. We believe that beauty is more than skin deep and that real beauty comes from treating yourself and the environment around you with love and respect. That’s why we use only vegan products that are free of artificial dyes, scents, and preservatives. We love our clients and our planet, and we know you will too!
Ready to get your hair fixed by a natural hair stylist? Looking for natural curly hair salons at Alderwood? Set up your appointment today at 1(833) 681-2400 or visit us online at https://organichairstudios.com/
GMB LINK: https://goo.gl/maps/sSq9ox6Bifytthz47